Office Administrator - UniFirst
Posted on: October 12, 2019
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR - UNIFIRST
Where will a UniFirst Career take you*
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and
facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to
become one of the largest companies in the garment services
UniFirst is recognized on the FORBES PLATINUM 400 - BEST BIG
COMPANIES LIST. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more
than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst.
What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still
function as a FAMILY run business. When you work for UniFirst, you
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of PROMOTING FROM WITHIN.
In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within
the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who
possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all
else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both
internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out
from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job* Find out just
how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UNIFIRST OFFERS A FLEET OF BENEFITS, 50+ TO BE EXACT!
* 401K with Company Match
* Profit Sharing
* Health Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Long Term Disability
* Sick Time
* Paid Holidays
* Direct Payroll Deposit
* Tuition Reimbursement
* 30% Employee Discount
* Employee Referral Program
We are seeking a self-motivated, organized individual for Office
Administration and Management. Two years college and two years
management experience is preferred. Individuals applying for this
position must have an excellent work history, possess strong
communication and people management skills and be proficient in
Microsoft Word and Excel.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Perform data entry responsibilities as directed. Customer service
* Review, organize, and maintain customer files, employee files and
other required records.
* Manage and support human resource issues.
* Process applications and set up new employees with insurance and
* Assist all employees with basic benefits, health insurance, 401k,
vacation/sick time and payroll issues.
* Voucher invoices for approval and payment.
* Maintain payment files for each vendor.
* Answer telephone and give information to callers or route call to
* Order general office supplies and distribute mail.
* Manage accounts receivables collection to expectable levels.
* Submit payroll, customer summary billing, post checks/deposits
and manage petty cash.
* Two-year degree from or two to four years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
* Ability to write reports and business correspondences.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from managers, clients, and customers.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, and percentages.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Ability to operate computer systems, be versed in or be able to
learn popular software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel,
Powerpoint and Access, and the UniFirst Account Management System
as it pertains to the job function.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of
race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical
or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy,
citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination
Keywords: UniFirst, Decatur , Office Administrator - UniFirst, Administration, Clerical , Decatur, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!