Quality Engineer (Structures)
Posted on: August 18, 2019
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for reporting assessment and evaluation results to
senior program managers and customer representatives
- Interface with a multi-disciplined team consisting of multiple
Contractors and team members
- Work with launch vehicle provider to schedule and track audits
to be performed during rocket certification activities
- Develop products such data tables, audit checklists,
presentations, and reports status to the customer.
- Compile and present weekly status charts of team to AF
- Complete perform audits and audit checklists in preparation for
Engineering Review Boards and design reviews
- Interface with customer, design engineers, project manager, and
- Conduct assessments and evaluations/ audits of manufacturing
products and processes per applicable military and
industry/commercial standards, and/or Launch Service Provider
company standards to meet certification objectives and document
these results/findings for government review and concurrence.
- Work closely with other Quality and Manufacturing and design
engineers to support as-designed and as-built verification.
- Establish and maintain configuration control associated with
the manufacturing baseline.
- Ensure each launch service provider performs physical
configuration audits by following established and standardized
Requires Bachelors degree (in Mechanical Engineering or Technical
discipline) or equivalent, and 10 to 12 years of related
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position
with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact
ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an
affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities,
females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.
ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement
agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal
opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept
resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
email@example.com and provide your name and contact
Keywords: ManTech, Decatur , Quality Engineer (Structures), Engineering , Decatur, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!