Propulsion Certified Responsible Engineer - Delegate
Company: United Launch Alliance
Posted on: November 11, 2019
At ULA, success comes through the efforts of a strong, united
Thanks for your interest in United Launch Alliance, the world s
most experienced and reliable space launch company!
Successfully launching more than 130 consecutive missions doesn t
just happen. It s credit to the commitment of our 2,500 team
members and the systems and processes we use to pull them
As a ULA employee, you ll have the opportunity to grow in your
career while working in a team-oriented culture that combines
technology, innovation, ingenuity and a commitment to the
Together, our unshakable unity yields stronger solutions and better
results as we carry out our mission to save lives, explore the
universe, and connect the world.
Our team is excited to meet you!
Your Role: What you'll be doing
* Collaborates with design engineers to ensure all products meet
design requirements and can be manufactured efficiently.
* Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and
specification requirements to best utilize equipment and
* Ensures processes and procedures comply with regulations.
* Collaborates with quality engineering and production operations
to initiate corrective action of problems and deficiencies to
ensure product quality.
* Performs troubleshooting to resolve manufacturing issues and keep
production on schedule.
* Works closely with technicians during the build process and
support process improvements.
* Performs Factory Product Reviews on propulsion components and/or
* Responsible for disposition of non-conformances for propulsion
components and/or propulsion installations.
* Responsible for Engineering Walk Downs for Atlas, Delta, and/or
Your Background: What education and experience you'll need
Requires a bachelor s degree and 0-2 years of experience.
Your Background: What skills you'll need
* Proficient in Windows computer usage
* MS Office efficient
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well with others
* Excellent organizational skills
About ULA: What makes us different
Because we understand launch success comes through the collective
efforts of a team, we seek the best to join us. We value ethics,
ingenuity, diversity and professional development for employees at
We offer our employees competitive pay and benefits including:
* 401(k) match plus an additional employer contribution
* Bonus potential
* Generous paid time off
* Flexible work environments
Additionally, most ULA team members work a 9/80 schedule, meaning
they enjoy every other Friday off.
Security Clearance / International Traffic In Arms Regulations
(ITAR). This position requires use of information which is subject
to the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR). Therefore,
all applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined in ITAR 120.15
(e.g., U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) or
protected individual. Also see 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) and 8 U.S.C.
1324b(a)(3) for additional information).
ULA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other
categories protected by law.
ULA is a participant in the federal E-Verify Program. Posters in
PDF format pertaining to this program can be accessed by clicking
on the links identified below. E-Verify Participation poster
(English - Spanish ) and Right to Work poster ( English - Spanish
INTERESTED IN GROWING IN YOUR CAREER WITH ULA?
Apply today. We look forward to learning more about you!.
Keywords: United Launch Alliance, Decatur , Propulsion Certified Responsible Engineer - Delegate, Engineering , Decatur, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!