Float Pool Registered Nurse Premium Pay
Posted on: October 10, 2019
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
StoneCrest Medical Center- Smyrna, TN Float Pool Registered Nurse
(RN) Full Time Days 7AM-7PM, rotating weekends Member of the
TriStar Division of HCA Resource Pool Premium Pay
Our Mission- Above all else, were committed to the care
andimprovement of human life. For us, it'sall about people. Here at
HCA, you will find that caring extends to ourpatients, employees,
and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated byindustry leading
patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for yourpersonal and
professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000
volunteerhours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to
awards of recognitionincluding being named a Worlds Most Admired
Company by FortuneMagazine. Are you looking for an employer
withmany different career options and a people-focused culture?
Youve come to theright place. HCA at a glance A few of the benefits
we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy-
- Student Loan Forgiveness & Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k (3-9% match based on tenure)
- Expanded Family Leave Program
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this Facility: TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford
CountyTennessee and surrounding communities. Our 109-bed hospital
offers completemedical care for adults and children, including
emergency, surgical, maternity,imaging, cardiology, neurology,
orthopaedic, physical medicine, sleep medicineand oncology
services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes
morethan 45 specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or
near thehospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing
quality and safepatient care while offering compassion and comfort
in our modern facility. About this opportunity: The Registered
Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope ofthe
Registered Nurse Practice Act. Utilizes therapeutic communication
indaily practice. Maintains a safe therapeutic environment.
Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs
of thepatient. Plans individualized patient care utilizing an
interdisciplinaryapproach. Participates in performance improvement
activities. Provides care and coordinates participation that
fosters the goals of the hospitalsmission and vision statement.
Previous Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit and/orMedSurg
experience preferred. Job Duties:
- Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and
development, assessment, range of treatment and care of
- Ensures the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of
their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Promotes and exhibits teamwork. Qualifications:
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests,
physicians, and other employees.
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing
(B.S. or A.S.)
- ACLS Required within six months
- PALS required within six months
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. You are
encouraged to apply today as interviews are being setimmediately!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
ourcompany. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, nationalorigin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, ordisability status.
Keywords: HCA., Decatur , Float Pool Registered Nurse Premium Pay, Healthcare , Smyrna, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!