Company: River Oaks Dry Cleaners
Posted on: November 22, 2022
This position requires customer service skills. Your job will be
to assist potential or existing customers with any questions or
needs they may have. This position requires you to use a computer,
credit card machine, and count money. You must be able to stand on
your feet for long periods of time. You will be responsible for
answering the phone, tagging clothing; collecting payments, and
keeping the lobby area clean. You will have to be comfortable with
organizing customer's clothing alphabetically.
* Assist Customers in a courteous, enthusiastic, helpful and timely
* Administer the Point of Sale system and accurately perform all
* Follow established Customer garment drop-off procedures.
* Follow established Customer Garment pick-up procedures.
* Recognize potential garment issues at time of drop off and
communicate effectively to customers and production staff nature of
potential cleaning issues.
* Relay issues and problems to management smoothly and
Garment Tagging Tasks
* Check garments thoroughly.
* Tag garments accurately and efficiently.
* Identify issues that might need to be addressed in the production
* Sort garments as required for production department.
* Complete all assigned duties in a timely manner.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $11.50 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Decatur, AL 35601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: River Oaks Dry Cleaners, Decatur , Cashier/Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Decatur, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!