CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT SPECIALIST (CSA)
Company: R E Garrison Trucking Inc
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Job Title: Customer Service Support Specialist (CSA) Job
Summary: The Customer Service Support Specialist will receive and
build orders, schedule appointments with vendors, and communicate
potential issues to Customer Service Representatives promptly.
- None Duties/Responsibilities:
- Ensure all steps are completed in customer portals to guarantee
loads will pull for payment.
- Assist customer service with asset and logistics
- Ensure all accessorials are requested and approved by the
- Work with Accounts Receivables on aging loads to ensure
resolution and payment by the customer.
- Maintains records of interactions with vendors in an orderly
- Coordinates with customer service to find solutions and resolve
- Responds and updates requests promptly.
- Represents the Company for business development and resolution
of service issues.
- Schedules appointment times for freight shipments.
- Ensures that emails and communications during afterhours are
monitored and responded to in a timely manner.
- Enters high volume of data, including freight shipments,
customer updates, etc.
- Builds rapport with customers and works to ensure they receive
- Performs other related duties, as assigned. Required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain good customer relations.
- Ability to type 40-50 words per minute.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to learn database and
- Ability to recognize when action is necessary and to implement
the required actions within a reasonable time,
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations to calculate
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Advanced education
- Previous customer service experience preferred. Knowledge of
trucking industry a plus. Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. To accomplish
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with
or without reasonable accommodation, each essential duty and/or
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to
help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. The company has reviewed this job description
to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been
included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations
and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is
not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional
functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed
appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of
employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job
description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the
company may deem appropriate. Employment with RE Garrison is
at-will, which means that either you or the Company can end the
employment relationship at any time with or without cause or
Keywords: R E Garrison Trucking Inc, Decatur , CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT SPECIALIST (CSA), Hospitality & Tourism , Cullman, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!