Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: ALLIANCE SOURCE TESTING LLC
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Decatur Office - Decatur, AL
Position Type: Full Time - Non-Exempt
Organization: Alliance Technical Group
Department: Financial Services
Reports To: Financial Services Manager
Location: Decatur, Alabama
Travel: No Travel Required
Posting Dates: 10/28/2021-12/31/2021
Who We Are - Alliance is the largest exclusive air emissions stack
testing services company in the United States. Operating out of a
network of regional offices from the East Coast to the West Coast,
we specialize in providing air emissions testing solutions across
all industries improving the environment. We have built our company
on TALENTED subject matter experts (SME's) from around the country
who know what it takes to conduct successful stack test(s). Each
week our teams travels to our client sites to conduct scientific
testing air emissions sources ranging from 30 to 300+ feet tall. We
invite you to jumpstart your career in one of the fastest growing
environmental service fields in the country!
Alliance Offers Competitive Pay & Benefits:
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Medical - Dental - Vision Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(K) w/ Competitive Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Other: Casual Dress, QSTI Certification Assistance, Per Diem &
The Accounts Receivable Specialist supports the Accounts Receivable
Managers in accurately maintaining relevant project information
within the Deltek Vision ERP and using the information to invoice
clients for services performed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the project set up and revisions process for Stack
Testing and Oil & Gas Lab jobs in the Alliance accounting system,
Deltek Vision. Ensure accurate data entry of the project
information obtained from the Project Information sheets submitted
by Operations and Regional Managers. Follow up with OM/RM if there
is any error in the information submitted.
- Perform data entry of purchase order detail and signed proposal
information for each project into Deltek Vision. Pay special
attention to purchase order number, payment terms, billing address,
and billing contact information.
- Update MSA/Purchase Order Master spreadsheet with client name,
new contract/blanket PO numbers, payment terms and any other
- Cross train with Accounts Receivable managers to learn to
create draft invoices.
- Assist A/R Managers to complete and finalize draft
- Support the A/R Managers in gathering backup documentation for
time and materials invoices when requested by the client. Alliance
may provide the ATLAS Daily Activity Sheet, timesheets, American
Express receipts, and copies of vendor invoices to substantiate our
- Provide assistance to the A/R Managers in the collection of
aging receivables by contacting past due clients through phone and
email communication, and logging notes on collections
- Utilize the daily cash log to identify clients that are sending
their payments via check. Contact those clients to ascertain
whether Alliance can be set up for ACH/EFT payments.
- Complete basic client vendor forms for signature by Accounts
Receivable Manager or Controller.
- Assist in the collection and organization of financial audit
documents as requested.
Education - Must have High School Diploma at minimum or higher
Experience - Must have at least 1-3 years of accounts receivable or
accounting experience in a professional office environment with
strong MS Office Skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) demonstrated
on resume. Experience using Deltek Vision a plus.
- Proficient level of skill using Microsoft Word, Excel, and
Outlook as well as Adobe PDF Editor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (internally
and with clients).
- Professional appearance and behavior.
Physical Requirements -
- Possible Light Lifting
Keywords: ALLIANCE SOURCE TESTING LLC, Decatur , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Decatur, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!