Travel X-Ray Technologist
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Posted on: May 9, 2022
The OpportunityWere looking for a X-Ray Technologist, working in
the Healthcare Systems & Services industry in Columbus, Ohio,
United States.---Pay Rate: $2000-$3500 Weekly gross (before
taxes)Are you an X-Ray Technologist who is looking to grow their
career with an innovative company known for Medical Imaging?Our
client offers access to industry experts (they design and maintain
these systems we work on) with ongoing training and education.As an
X-Ray Technologist, you'll work for some of the best healthcare
companies across the US. Contracts for specific locations last from
12 weeks up to a year.Their culture is based around a team of
highly dedicated employees worldwide who are innovating every day,
truly shaping the future of healthcare. They are passionate about
healthcare and are engineers and they don't walk away from a
problem before it is solved.Role:In this role the successful
candidates will function as X-Ray Technologists in performing
examinations of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting
in the diagnosis of patient illness.Responsibilities:
- Performing diagnostic imaging procedures on appropriate
anatomical regions according to department procedures and
- Locating and recording internal elements of the body, and
identifying any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other
medically significant conditions.
- Adjusting equipment and calming patient to eliminate test
- Monitoring the patient for potentially dangerous physical and
- Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy.
- Reviewing tests with peers and physician.
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested
according to department procedures.
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing
codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating
file systems for tests performed.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and work space.
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or
writing referrals for repair.
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering
questions, and explaining procedures.
- Complying with hospital and departmental policies and
- Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control
- Maintaining technical competency through continued education
and participation in training programs.
- Under guidance and approval of site Radiologist, administering
contrast agents according to site-specific protocols.
- Maintaining current Permits to Practice in all states in which
services are performed.
- Performing equipment quality checks and troubleshoots
- Making calls for service and notifies all pertinent team
- Following quality assurance guidelines and maintains patient
- Performing additional duties as required.Experience Required
for Your SuccessRequired Experience:Hospital setting background
with a minimum of 1 year or 2 years of clinical experience
required, specifically in ER, OR, Trauma and PortablesRequired
License/Certification:Valid ARRT license, registered in
RadiographyValid CPR certificateState license (will consider
candidate that doesn't have this, if willing to obtain)Preferred
Qualifications:Strong communication skills both written and verbal
neededInteract with client personnel and team members in an
autonomous responsible, professional and ethical mannerMust be
flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiativeIn
this role the successful candidates will function as X-Ray
Technologists in performing examinations of patients of all ages
for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Decatur , Travel X-Ray Technologist, Other , Decatur, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!