Company: Right at Home Decatur
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Right at Home Decatur - Pay: $10-$12/hr
Shifts: 7am-7pm, 7pm-7am, 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
Location: Decatur, AL
Immediate openings for Caregivers, CNAs, and HHAs!
Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world?
Are you ready to serve a population who needs you right now?
#BeEssential as a Right at Home CNA or Personal Care Assistant!
We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective
equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our
vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities. By
joining the Right at Home Birmingham team, you will have the unique
opportunity to improve the quality of life for those you serve by
working for one of the fastest-growing international home care
companies with over 25 years of experience.
Heres Why Caregivers Like Working for Right at Home:
- Weekly Pay
- Earn competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Health Insurance Plans (for those that qualify)
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- PAID training and development
- Access to Leadership
- Paid travel time in between clients plus mileage
- Mobile clock in /out
- Weekend Shift Differential 7pm Friday through 7am
- Make a difference and give back to those who need your most
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will have the chance to perform personal care
activities that assist the client with activities of daily living,
which include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with transferring/moving client from place to place
throughout their home
- Performing housekeeping activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning the
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Dementia care
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles,
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Must be able to lift/move 50 lbs without assistance
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job
- Possess a valid drivers license and current automobile
- Pass a background check
- CNA license, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide certification
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates,
supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected
basis, in accordance with applicable law.
You can also apply by visiting RAHapply.com
Keywords: Right at Home Decatur, Decatur , Caregiver, Other , Decatur, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!