Company: Denali Water Solutions
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Environmental Specialist - Huntsville, AL
Denali Water Solutions is seeking an Environmental Specialist for
the Alabama area. This position will report to the Environmental
Manager in the Southeast Region and will be based out of northern
Alabama with frequent travel within the Region. The essential
duties of this position require site preparation and monitoring
during the biosolids application. Essential duties include:
- Acquire and maintain an adequate land base for the
- Support the Environmental Manager with permit applications and
ensure compliance with all regulatory and permit conditions,
including soil and biosolids sampling, map preparation, and
participating in site inspections with City and regulatory
- Coordinate field scheduling with Environmental Manager, Project
Field Manager, and farmers. Ensure availability for backup
- Work with Environmental Manager to establish long-term,
value-add relationships with local farmers.
- Support Environmental Manager to provide technical information
and presentations to farmers, regulatory agencies, municipal
clients, and the public as needed. Skills required:
- Bachelor's degree in agricultural science or related
environmental degree preferred.
- Knowledge of concepts, practices, procedures, methods, and
techniques used in agricultural and/or farming operations
- Knowledge of biosolids and other residual management,
processing, and operations preferred.
- Valid Driver's License with clean MVR.
- Outgoing, self-starter who can create value while working
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, and
Outlook. Denali Water Solutions provides environmental services to
municipalities and Industrial operations in many states in the US.
Denali collects, processes, and re-purposes waste for beneficial
use. Travel: Travel is required with this position. Some travel
will be overnight. Pay: To be determined Benefits:
- Generous 401k match up to 4%
- Company-paid Short & Long-Term Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance.
- Voluntary life for employees and family
- Heath Savings plan
- Company-paid time off
- Company-paid sick time
- Paid Weekly Please Note: This job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties,
or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be
assigned at any time with or without notice. PI201925824
Keywords: Denali Water Solutions, Decatur , Environmental Specialist, Other , Decatur, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!