Security Officer - ARMED
Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: June 26, 2019
We are North America's leading security services provider with over
200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride
ourselves on fostering and promote from within culture. There are
countless examples of individuals who began their career as
Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior
leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are
filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision
coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs,
company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking a Professional Armed Security Officer.
Our Armed Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company's
core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and
solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses
of our communities.
The armed security officer is a deterrent to criminal activity by
remaining visible and presenting a neat and professional appearance
in properly worn uniform and associated equipment.
Part Time Armed Security Officer Job Opportunity - Huntsville,
Site Location: 7400 Highway 20 West,Huntsville AL, 35801
Schedule Available: Saturday and Sunday - 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Starting Base Pay: USD $17.00/Hr.
* Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or
* Possess effective written and oral communication and
interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of
personnel and the general public in a professional and effective
* Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete
a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all
federal, state, and local laws
* Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless
technology at client specific sites
* Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume
general public (constantly to occasionally depending on
* Able to:
* Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
* Ensures the facility is provided with high quality security
services to protect people and property
* Maintains proficiency in the use of all assigned protective
equipment, restraint devices and weapons
* Preserves order and acts to enforce regulations and directives
for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
* Participates in industry specific security/safety training
programs to offer our clients the best trained officers at their
* Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying
authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and
devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others
* Maintains awareness and familiarity with the site-specific
operations performance manual and post orders
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and
solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is
North America's leading security services provider. With over
200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored
solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business.
For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200
companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one
million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal, Decatur , Security Officer - ARMED, Other , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!