Company: Bunge North America
Posted on: March 21, 2020
Bunge (www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing,
processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and
ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and
fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and
opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they
serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New
York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than
360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and
food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the
To provide analytical laboratory support that ensures that all
products produced at the Decatur Facility consistently meet or
exceed company standard and comply with local, state, and federal
- Sample preparation for customers, collaborative studies, and/or
wet lab comparison data
- Perform analysis of samples throughout the process utilizing
various AOCS methods
- Data entry of analysis including trending and standard
- Truck and/or Railcar Certificate of Analysis' created, faxed, and
- Equipment diagnostics and calibration
- Cross-train on equipment troubleshooting and act as a backup for
other laboratory functions
- Communicate analysis results and/or issues to management team
- Promote safety by driving a zero incident culture ensuring the
safety of all employees, contractors, and visitors.
- Be an effective safety leader engaging in Bunge safety
discussions and initiatives.
- Support policy and procedure creation and training.
- Ensure lab sanitation procedures are being followed
- Review COA information to assist in determining incoming product
compliance to specifications
- Support of food security policies
- Support the development and maintenance of Prerequisite and
Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) Programs for food
and feed products
- Ensure that customer inquiries for technical information,
application information or product concerns receive responses in a
- Be prepared to work a flexible, 8, 10, or 12 hour schedule that
may include off shifts, holidays and weekends
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or
military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Bunge North America, Decatur , Laboratory Technician, Professions , Decatur, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!