Asphalt Terminal Loader
Company: Parker Towing
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Primary duties will include support and
assist in loading tankers, cleanup around terminal, general
maintenance, and utilizing equipment in performing jobs around the
terminal, as needed.Qualifications
- The potential candidates must be self-motivated, enthusiastic
and have an uncompromising emphasis on safety.
- Must be able to perform required duties without constant or no
- Must be able to understand work directions and communicate
effectively with job site supervisor and fellow employees.
- Basic computer skills are necessary.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds individually.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, some which may include
general housekeeping and maintenance.
- Ability to work in a variety of conditions.
- Willing to work a rotating schedule and weekends.
- Willing to be flexible when called upon to perform assignments
or to assist in other areas at the discretion of managementA more
detailed job description will be provided during the interview
Keywords: Parker Towing, Decatur , Asphalt Terminal Loader, Professions , Decatur, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!