CDL A Truck Drivers - Average $70,000+
Company: National Carriers
Posted on: December 4, 2018
OUR DRIVERS ARE WORTH IT!
That's why we keep giving them more per mile.
Our newest increse has drivers starting at up to 51 CPM and earning $70,000+ a year.
Company Pay & Benefits
Pay You Can Bank On -$70,000+ per year*
*Based on drivers availability and performance
- Steady freight will keep you moving and making a good living.
- Automatic Detention Pay. No macros, no waiting.
Benefits to Boot
- Health and life insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Company-sponsored 401(K) plan - we match what you invest, so you can have more when you retire
- Paid Vacation and holidays so you can take a family road trip or maybe stay home for a change
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
- Trucks. Late-model Kenworth T-680s. 100% automatic fleet.
- Trailers. Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months.
- Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not enough experience.
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years To take a closer look, visit:
or call: 386.5533
Keywords: National Carriers, Decatur , CDL A Truck Drivers - Average $70,000+, Professions , Decatur, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!