Warehouse Bulk Logistics Clerk
Company: Bunge North America
Posted on: January 7, 2019
Bunge Limited (www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a leading global agribusiness and food company operating in over 40 countries with approximately 32,000 employees. Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed; produces edible oil products for consumers and commercial customers in the food processing, industrial and artisanal bakery, confectionery, human nutrition and food service categories; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is headquartered in White Plains, New York.
Responsible for customer, sales, bulk logistics coordination for inbound & outbound, and scheduling based activities for the Bunge Oils facility located in Decatur AL. Work with Customers, Sales, Customer Service, Operations, Scheduling, and other plant activities as working with Quality Manager to achieve customers satisfaction.
- Checks in truck drivers, matches PO with orders, and assigns the order to the forklift driver.
- Manages the handled product receiving and inventory control.
- Manages receiving of packaging supplies and maintains records for QA auditing purposes.
- Works with forklift drivers to manage FIFO process of order picking.
- Coordinate sample orders.
- Review warehouse reports for inventory accuracy.
- Works with Customer Service to manage orders.
- Monitors daily shipments and customer service issues.
- Provides vacation relief for Transportation
- Assist in scheduling production processes and run rates in Packaging.
- Blend and adjust products to fit customer requirements.
- Schedule and order ingredients for use in Packaging.
- Schedule rail and barge shipments for both loading and unloading.
- Work closely with logistics coordinator to schedule truck pickups and provide vacation relief for this position.
- Track and schedule inbound oils.
- Manage railcar fleet for both inbound and outbound oils.
- 3-5 years preferred related experience in a manufacturing environment preferred (distribution/inventory/supply chain/manufacturing)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and collaborative environment
- Exposure to using enterprise business applications such as SAP or comparable system
- Experience with end-user tools e.g. MS Excel, Work, Lotus Notes
- Versatility, flexibility, and analytical skills are essential
- Must be able to work overtime, as required.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Bunge North America, Decatur , Warehouse Bulk Logistics Clerk, Professions , Decatur, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!